Citu NQ Manchester
Located in the absolute heart of the UK’s most dynamic city, Citu NQ Manchester is a new, high-quality residential development designed by IDP, one of Manchester’s leading architects and developed by Factory Estates, one of Manchester’s most active developers.
The development comprises of 183 units over 8 storey with ground floor commercial units, communal facilities and a rooftop garden.
Just one minute walk from Market Street, Manchester’s main shopping street yet located within Manchester’s hip Northen Quarter, the development is in an unrivaled location within the city – rental demand is expected to be potentially high.
Be Among the 1st to own this Rare Development situated in Prime location from just only £20xK!
Citu NQ Manchester’s Prime Location
- 1-minute walk to Market Street, Manchester’s main shopping street
- 5-minute walk to Piccadilly Gardens & Arndale Shopping Centre
- 10-minute walk to Piccadilly Station to connect to London
- 10-minute walk to Victoria Station
- 10-miunte walk to Chinatown of Manchester
- 1 hour to London via future High Speed-2 train
- At your door step to Free Metroshuttle Bus services to all rail station (Piccadilly, Victoria, Deangate & Oxford Station) *source
“Within walking distance to Train Station, Shopping district & important landmarks.”
Register Interest now to receive Citu NQ Manchester:
- Latest Updates!
- VVIP Preview Launch Invitation
- Enjoy Special Preview Discounts
- eBrochure & Floor Plans
- Floor Plans
- Priority Units Selection!
Why Invest in Manchester
• Manchester Airport provides flights to over 220 destinations, more than any other airport in UK
• HSBC named Manchester UK #1 Buy-To-Let Hotspot
• Manchester is the 2nd largest economy beside London
• Second largest Chinatown in the UK
• Home to 80 of the FTSE 100 (top 100 companies listed on UK Stock Exchange)
• Manchester is the “Best UK City to Live” according to Economist 2013, 2014 &2015
• Famous for 2 world-class football clubs Manchester United & Manchester City
• Largest student population in Europe with over 400,000 students in 22 Universities
• Est. 135,000 growth in population by 2023
• Est. 100,000 new job opportunities
• Shortage in Housing supply
“Shortage in Housing Supply = High Demand”
1 Bedroom (3D sample)
2 Bedroom (3D sample)
• Full porcelain tiling to bathrooms and ensuites
• Contemporary white Duravit sanitaryware
• Grohe chrome taps and fittings
• Heated chrome towel rail
• Contemporary high gloss white units
• Quartz worktop and upstands
• Integrated Zanussi oven and electric hob
• Fully integrated fridge/freezer and slimline dishwasher
• Integrated washer dryer
• Mains smoke detectors
• Low voltage LED lighting throughout
• Secure video door entry system
• 24 Hour concierge / security
• Contemporary styled reception area
• Full height windows to every room
• Juliette balconies to living
Disclaimer: General notes on specifications. Information may subject to changes and no responsibility shall be held on the accuracy.
Citu NQ Manchester – Factsheet
|Information:||8-Storey mixed residential development comprises of 183 apartments.|
|Type:||● 1 bedroom 495 – 538sqft (56 units)
● 2 bedroom 667 – 764sqft (122 units)
● Penthouse (5 units)
Total 183 Units
|Tenure:||150 years leasehold|
|Completion date:||Estimated Q4, 2018|
|Facilities:||● 24 Hour concierge and security
● Contemporary styled reception area
● Rooftop Gardens & Central Courtyard
● Secure Bike Store
|Ground rent:||£350 per annum|
|Service charge:||£2 per sqft|
Factory Estates comprises of personnel with a wealth of experience within the construction and development industry working on projects from inception and feasibility to construction and completion.
The team includes Architects, Landscape Architects, Urban Designers, Master-planners, Developers, Estate Agents, Project Managers and Cost Consultants.
They are able to work with landowners to create value on sites or find exit routes for landowners looking for capital receipts on their land.
Factory Estates are backed by large national design & development firms who also provide financial input and specialist advice on Factory Estate projects.
Over the last two years, the team have successfully completed two office to residential conversion schemes; Box Apartments in Stockport and Trident in Sale, Manchester.
Factory Estates are currently developing a surface car park on Great Ancoats St, into 119 PRS apartments and have numerous other city developments in the pipeline.
Salboy Ltd is a privately-owned equity investment company, backed by Betfred-owner, Fred Done. They provide funding for experienced property developers and investors and will consider proposals for all types of commercial and residential property within mainland UK.
Salboy Ltd are currently investing hugely in the regeneration of Manchester in the light of the Northern Powerhouse initiative.
Current investments include:
• 2 St Peter’s Square, Manchester
• Trinity Way, Salford
• Astley Point, Wigan
• Townhouses, Stanley Road, Walkden
Disclaimer: The information provided herein is subjected to changes at the sole discretion of the developer. The developer reserves all rights to amend the information without prior notice. Information subjected to change and no responsibility shall be held on the accuracy.