Royal Wharf London – located in East London, United Kingdom, is a luxurious waterfront development jointly developed by Singapore’s Mainboard Listed Developer Oxley International and Uk’s renowned developer Ballymore Group.
Royal Wharf London
- 40 acres of Mixed-Use Residential-Led space
- 3,385 New Homes & Apartments
- 4,750 sqm of New Shops, Bars & Restaurants
- 15,000 sqm of New Office Space
- New Schools & New Public Services
- 45% Open Space & Play Areas
- 310 New Townhouses
- 2 New Parks & 3 New Pocket Parks
GAME CHANGING OPPORTUNITIES
- Asian Business Port – 20,000 new jobs expected
- Greenwich Peninsular – 24,000 new jobs expected in new mixed use district
- Silvertown Quays – 9,000 new jobs expected
ASIAN BUSINESS PORT
ABP London signed a £1 billion investment will create London’s next financial district – Asian Business Port
• Creation of approximately 3.2 million sq ft of new Commercial & Retail Space
• Create over 20,000 New Jobs – a major employment market for Newham
Phase 1 by 2017 – approximately 680,000 sq ft of Commercial Space
• 2023 to completion of Whole Development
Source: ABP Report of 29-May-13
DON’T MISS THE BEST SELLING LONDON PROPERTY!
10 Reasons to Invest in Royal Wharf London Property!
- The most iconic waterfront, self-contained township near Canary Wharf CBD, 1 min walk to tube stations & 10min walk to the upcoming Crossrail that will zoom into Zone 1 city centre in just 8min
- By Singapore public-listed developer Oxley and top UK developer Ballymore
- Enjoy 30% to 50% capital appreciation & 5% rental yield
- London is moving East
- The Mayor’s Vision for Royal Wharf
- Reputable Developers
- Asian Business Port
- Strategic Location
- Easy Payment Scheme
LONDON IS MOVING EAST
- Population of London expected to hit 10m by 2030.
- The population of Inner East London is forecast to grow by 21% by 2020.
- 42% of all new housing in the Capital is being built in East London.
- 80,000 new jobs around Canary Wharf by 2031.
- 25,000 new jobs to be created at Stratford International Quarter.
- The number of people in employment in East London forecast to grow by 7% by 2020.
- The number of active enterprises in Inner East London is forecast to grow by 21.5% by 2020.
- East London has the HIGHEST RATE of business start-ups in the whole city.
Royal Wharf London – Location Map
About Ballymore Group
Ballymore Group is an international property investment and development company, focused on large scale award winning developments across Europe.
Ballymore’s developments have distinguished it as a leader in urban regeneration with an eye for design and innovation, with areas of
business encompassing land and planning, architecture, design, sales, marketing and estate management.
With permanent offices in London, Dublin and Eastern Europe, the Group continues to pioneer ever more ambitious mixed-use projects combining residential space, office, retail, hotels and leisure facilities. Ballymore distinguishes itself from many other developers with the breadth of its involvement, remaining fully committed to its buildings long after the last unit has been sold.
Ballymore Group has become a leading presence in London’s development landscape, and has pioneered and executed many of the most high-profile riverside developments the city has seen in recent times.
About Oxley Holdings
Oxley is a lifestyle property developer specialising in the development of quality residential, commercial and industrial projects at competitive prices.
Headquartered in Singapore, Oxley’s developments cater to the growing needs of discerning home buyers who value quality living and a finer lifestyle, as well as small and medium enterprise owners looking to purchase their own premises.
As a strong and dynamic company, Oxley has made its mark as a developer with a strong value proposition. The Group’s business model is centered on creating lifestyle-focused developments, in choice well-connected precincts, and developing quality apartment, office and retail units that allow for infinite experiences within finite spaces.
Oxley is listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange and has a market capitalization of about $2 billion.
REQUEST A SHOWROOM INVITE!
Visit to showroom is by invitational only. To request for an invite, please fill up the form, and we will contact you shortly.
-Priority Unit Choice & Selection
-Early Bird Discounts
-Direct Developer Price
-Singaporeans/Permanent Residents/Foreigners are welcome
Official Developer Sales Team. Detailed individual Floor Plans, Payment Schedules, Early Bird Discounts, Project News & Updates are available upon request. Simply fill up the following form to stay in touch!
OFFICIAL DEVELOPER SALES TEAM
Register now for :
-Royal Wharf London VVIP Booking & Discounts
-Royal Wharf London VVIP Pre-launch Priority Unit Selection
-Royal Wharf London Updated Information
-Royal Wharf London Floor Plans
-Royal Wharf London Price list / Pricing
-Royal Wharf London Location Map
-London Property News & Updates
Disclaimer: The information provided herein is subjected to changes at the sole discretion of the developer. The developer reserves all rights to amend the pricing/discounts without prior notice.